Terms and Conditions – Healthy Harold’s Life Education Parent Competition
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 and over.
- Entries must comply with these Conditions of Entry to be valid. The Promoter’s employees and their immediate families, its associated companies, its agencies associated with this promotion, and associated prize partner companies are ineligible.
- Entry into the draw requires the successful submission of the survey available at Queensland website: https://lifeeducationqld.org.au/parent-comp/
- Life Education accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with entering this competition.
- No rounds where participants are eliminated from the game form part of this competition.
- There is a prize drawn at the start of each Queensland school holiday (4 in total) and the winner gets the choice of one of two vouchers. A $1,000 Rebel Sport gift voucher or a $1,000 JB Hi-Fi gift voucher. The total prize pool is valued at $4,000.
One $1,000 prize voucher drawn: Thursday 14th April 2022
One $1,000 prize voucher drawn: Thursday 7th July 202
One $1,000 prize voucher drawn: Thursday 29th September 2022
One $1,000 prize voucher drawn: Monday 19th December 2022
Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Competition opens Monday 14 February 2022 and closes at midnight on Thursday 16th December 2022.
- The Prize draws will be performed at Life Education Queensland, Suite 4/60 Nerang St, Nerang 4211 or 89 Sunshine Boulevard, Broadbeach, QLD 4218 at 10 am as per the dates above. Winners will be notified via email, and by phone. The winner’s name will be published on the Life Education competition website https://lifeeducationqld.org.au/parent-comp/ as well as the Facebook page.
1st draw of winner will be published by Friday 15th April 2022
2nd draw of winner will be published by Friday 8th July 2022
3rd draw of winner will be published by Friday 30th September 2022
4th draw of winner will be published by Tuesday 20th December 2022
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- If the prizes remain unclaimed for 4 weeks from the original draw, the prize/s will be redrawn.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that their contact details are correct at the time of entry.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and subject to any written direction given by The Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition which may occur in the course of the administration of this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual for: tampering with the entry process, the operation of the website; acting in violation of these terms and conditions; acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acting with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- Programming and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a security verification check at its absolute discretion. Prize winners may be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- By entering this competition, the user agrees to accept marketing communications from the Promoter. Users are able to unsubscribe themselves from these emails at any time
- Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to The Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR) if required and the winners’ names will be published on the Life Education websites (www.lifeeducation.org.au| www.lifeeducationqld.org.au | www.lifesmartkids.com.au . A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
The Promoter is: Life Education Queensland P.O. Box 247, Pacific Fair, QLD 4218