Golden Chicken bites recipe
Looking for balanced meal that’s also a winning recipe for fussy eaters?
Leading Australian dietitian Kate Di Prima shares her golden chicken bites recipe with us. She’s regarded as an expert in treating children who are fussy and picky eaters and has authored and co-authored several cookbooks including More Peas Please: Solutions for Feeding Fussy Eaters and Kids Meals the whole family will love.
Follow along to the recipe and instructions below to whip up a tasty snack or meal.
- 300g chicken breast fillet
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 1 zucchini
- 1 ½ cups tasty cheese
- 1 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- In a food processor, process chicken until smooth, transfer to bowl
- Process carrot, corn kernels and zucchini and transfer to bowl.
- Add cheese, soy sauce and corn flour. Mix all ingredients well.
- Roll tablespoonful into balls and place on tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 – 40minutes until golden.
Tip: Easy to freeze!