1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is open to children attending a current Healthy Eats school or an accredited Healthy Eats school and their parents and siblings only. Teachers from a Healthy Eats school are also eligible.
2022 Eligible schools include:
3. Entries must comply with these Conditions of Entry to be valid. The Promoter’s employees and their immediate families, its associated companies, its agencies associated with this promotion, and associated prize partner companies are ineligible.
4. Entry into the draw requires the successful submission of the entry form available at https://lifeeducationqld.org.au/healthy-eats/i-made-it-competition/
5. Life Ed QLD accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with entering this competition.
6. No rounds where participants are eliminated from the game form part of this competition.
7. Winning entries will be determined by Life Ed Qld Healthy Eats staff and prizes will consist of one $100 Woolworths gift card as the main prize and one stationery pack as the bonus prize for an entrant who also shared their entry on Healthy Eats social media.
8. The Competition opens Monday 15 August 2022 and closes at midnight on Monday 10th October 2022.
9. The winner selection will be performed at Life Ed Queensland, Suite 4, 60 Nerang Street, Nerang Qld 4211 on Thursday 13th October 2022. Winners will be notified via email, and by phone. The winner’s name/s will be published on the Life Ed Qld Healthy Eats webpage and on the Healthy Eats Facebook Community page.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
11. If the prizes remain unclaimed for 2 weeks from the original notification date, a new winner will be selected, and the prize/s will be redistributed.
12. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that their contact details are correct at the time of entry.
The Prize redraws will be performed at Life Ed Qld, Suite 4, 60 Nerang Street, Nerang Qld 4211. The redraw winners will be notified via email, and by phone.
The winner’s name will be published on the Life Ed Qld Healthy Eats I Made It! Competition webpage https://lifeeducationqld.org.au/healthy-eats/i-made-it-competition/ as well as the Healthy Eats Facebook Community page.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and subject to any written direction given by The Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
15. Entrants agree that their entry submission may be shared and published across any and all Life Ed Qld marketing channels including websites, social media and printed publications.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems, or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition which may occur in the course of the administration of this competition.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual for: tampering with the entry process, the operation of the website; acting in violation of these terms and conditions; acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acting with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person either online or in person.
19. Programming and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a security verification check at its absolute discretion. Prize winners may be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize.
21. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
22. By entering this competition, the user agrees to accept marketing communications from the Promoter. Users can unsubscribe themselves from these emails at any time.
23. Entries must be the entrant’s version of the provided I Made It! Competition recipes and imagery provided must be original and not taken or reproduced from any other source. Non-competition recipes provided as entries will be disqualified from the competition. Entries with no recipe changes will still be valid.
24. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to The Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR) if required and the winners’ names will be published on the Life Ed Qld websites (www.lifeeducationqld.org.au). A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
The Promoter is: Life Ed Queensland, the main promoter/manager of the campaign is Life Ed Queensland P.O. Box 247, Pacific Fair, QLD 4218
25. Entries will be judged on the creativity of their entry (ingredients used/swapped and presentation) and entries shared on Healthy Eats social media will receive extra points.